We are so excited for tomorrow! Here are a few bits of information:
- Try to get to Edcamp HV early tomorrow (8:30). This will help with parking and check-in.
- Parking is available on both sides of the main building.
- Granola bars, grapes, apples, pastries (Danish, cinnamon rolls, muffins) will be available in the morning.
- Coffee, tea, and water will be available throughout the whole day.
- Certificates (which can be used for inservice credit through your district) will be in the folder that we give you.
- Wifi is available. Please only login on one device. This will help with bandwidth.
- If you would like to present or facilitate one of the first sessions, please let an organizer know at check-in. Thank you to those who emailed us their suggestions already! Organizers will be in black/white Edcamp HV shirts.
Missed the 5 days prior email? Check here for loads of helpful information: http://edcamphudsonvalley.org/2017/08/23/edcamp-hv-2017-5-days-to-go/
Also, please visit our front page (http://edcamphudsonvalley.org/) where you can find Edcamp HV resources.
See you tomorrow!
– Edcamp HV Organizers